NFR What are you listening to?

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Trixie inherited a gift from Daddy...Jojo you just might like him...check out: Living with the Law

i knew i knew that name and voice so i went to look in my library. I have a couple of songs (not full cds though) by him. Radar and Living with the Law. I don’t know much about him, cut i do like him.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
i knew i knew that name and voice so i went to look in my library. I have a couple of songs (not full cds though) by him. Radar and Living with the Law. I don’t know much about him, cut i do like him.
He was amazing and so is his daughter...they make me cry...and I really hate that emotion...but it happens too much and too often...maybe I don't hate it then.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Chris's Living with the law is a favorite lp of mine out of thousands I own... so many I could listen for years...yeAH I am a sick puppy...music is a umbilical to life for me...I just thought you might be interested to know that.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I can’t help it, i love this video and i think it makes me a dork. Chris Rock is in it. (And also is Billy Ray Cyrus, who actually doesn’t look half bad to me).

It has a quarter of a billion hits on YouTube. (That sounds like so much more than saying 250 million).

Bob Rankin

Chasing fur and fish every second I get :)
I took my 11 and 14 year old daughters to Ellensburg with me to hit the fly shop this afternoon. On the drive from Yakima my 14 year old digs in my console and pulls out Temple Of The Dog. We rocked it all the way to Ellensburg with the windows all the way down at full volume! Winning!

Latest posts