NFR What are you listening to?

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
@Jojo glad you can appreciate these guys as much as I have. They are pretty great!
I’ve been listening to these guys all evening. My nephew texted me that he is too. When i YouTubed them they have a lot of videos that sound really great and i am impressed with their range. They seem to be able to do lots of genres of music, like a reggae sound too. They are even playing with a guy that is singing in Spanish. I don’t go to many concerts anymore but i would love to see these guys play live if they ever come to America. Edited to add: I just checked their schedule and see no concerts in the near future near Washington State. But they ARE playing many concerts in America. Good for them!

If y’all like these guys you might also like the fairly new guy, Leon Bridges.

Last edited:

Michael Rivera

I’ve been listening to these guys all evening. My nephew texted me that he is too. When i YouTubed them they have a lot of videos that sound really great and i am impressed with their range. They seem to be able to do lots of genres of music, like a reggae sound too. They are even playing with a guy that is singing in Spanish. I don’t go to many concerts anymore but i would love to see these guys play live if they ever come to America. Edited to add: I just checked their schedule and see no concerts in the near future near Washington State. But they ARE playing many concerts in America. Good for them!

If y’all like these guys you might also like the fairly new guy, Leon Bridges.
I've listened quite a bit lately. I hope you found the song Honeymoon by now.. wow. I'm getting an Allman Bros vibe. I saw they'll be playing at red rocks here soon , now that would be cool.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I've listened quite a bit lately. I hope you found the song Honeymoon by now.. wow. I'm getting an Allman Bros vibe. I saw they'll be playing at red rocks here soon , now that would be cool.
Funny you say that because i was thinking that too! (In fact i feel like their album cover is reminiscent of them.) And the lead singer, Josh?, He kind of looks like Derek Trucks too. My husband thinks he sounds like Tab Benoit.

I just received Run Home Slow yesterday. Half Mile Harvest is the one with Honeymoon and that one arrives next week. But i’ve Really liked also playing that 30 min YouTube (Honeymoon is on that) through our bluetooth and Bose sound system too. They have quite a few YouTubes that are very good quality.

I am so excited to find these guys @515miker! Thank you again.

If you haven’t checked out Leon Bridges, you might want to. I have both of his albums but his first one is the best.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I just sold 1500 records and made $4000 bucks...bought some speakkers and just thought okay the stores will evenyually make $10000...that is the way it goes...collecting 45 plus years.

Replicant

I took my 11 and 14 year old daughters to Ellensburg with me to hit the fly shop this afternoon. On the drive from Yakima my 14 year old digs in my console and pulls out Temple Of The Dog. We rocked it all the way to Ellensburg with the windows all the way down at full volume! Winning!
All night thing, might have been awkward just sayin'

Latest posts