NFR What are you listening to?

shotgunner

Anywhere ~ Anytime
I'm ALL OVER the place on my music these days. Coming from a 80's - 90's hard rock / metal lifestyle it seems pretty foreign.. but I'm enjoying it!

Not sure how popular these guys are in the Pacific NW but they have a pretty unique style and genre that I find appealing. Simple 'meat and potatoes' original sound.. not at all "Southern Rock" as their name and promotions seem to suggest (they actually hail from Arizona) More of a old school local boys indi rock.. an impossible to miss rural vibe to it.

Some of the best is near the end (just post 4 minute mark if your impatient) very cool guitar work.. 'tit for tat' back-n-forth..

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I'm ALL OVER the place on my music these days. Coming from a 80's - 90's hard rock / metal lifestyle it seems pretty foreign.. but I'm enjoying it!

Not sure how popular these guys are in the Pacific NW but they have a pretty unique style and genre that I find appealing. Simple 'meat and potatoes' original sound.. not at all "Southern Rock" as their name and promotions seem to suggest (they actually hail from Arizona) More of a old school local boys indi rock.. an impossible to miss rural vibe to it.

Some of the best is near the end (just post 4 minute mark if your impatient) very cool guitar work.. 'tit for tat' back-n-forth..

killer

Jim B

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Surprised this thread is so many pages away from the front. I thought one of y’all would include Cream or Ginger Baker today. Though after watching that one documentary and how Ginger Baker was such an asshole i can maybe see why.

Anyway i don’t think this one has been put up here so here it is. I love this song. It’s not my usual musical taste but the video is fun and this song just makes me happy. (And i love the title!)

Latest posts