NFR What are you listening to?

shotgunner

Anywhere ~ Anytime
I'm ALL OVER the place on my music these days. Coming from a 80's - 90's hard rock / metal lifestyle it seems pretty foreign.. but I'm enjoying it!

Not sure how popular these guys are in the Pacific NW but they have a pretty unique style and genre that I find appealing. Simple 'meat and potatoes' original sound.. not at all "Southern Rock" as their name and promotions seem to suggest (they actually hail from Arizona) More of a old school local boys indi rock.. an impossible to miss rural vibe to it.

Some of the best is near the end (just post 4 minute mark if your impatient) very cool guitar work.. 'tit for tat' back-n-forth..

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I'm ALL OVER the place on my music these days. Coming from a 80's - 90's hard rock / metal lifestyle it seems pretty foreign.. but I'm enjoying it!

Not sure how popular these guys are in the Pacific NW but they have a pretty unique style and genre that I find appealing. Simple 'meat and potatoes' original sound.. not at all "Southern Rock" as their name and promotions seem to suggest (they actually hail from Arizona) More of a old school local boys indi rock.. an impossible to miss rural vibe to it.

Some of the best is near the end (just post 4 minute mark if your impatient) very cool guitar work.. 'tit for tat' back-n-forth..

killer

Jim B

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Surprised this thread is so many pages away from the front. I thought one of y’all would include Cream or Ginger Baker today. Though after watching that one documentary and how Ginger Baker was such an asshole i can maybe see why.

Anyway i don’t think this one has been put up here so here it is. I love this song. It’s not my usual musical taste but the video is fun and this song just makes me happy. (And i love the title!)

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock