NFR What are you listening to?

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Is there ever a sad song played with a banjo? Love how the guy plays the bass!
Great voices! I had heard this song before so maybe it was here, posted by one of y’all, but when i searched this thread i couldn’t find it.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
The only reason I turn the radio on when I'm in my truck is for the noise. I very seldom pay attention to what is on. The only time I listen to the CD's I have if the Music's of the "long hair" kind. Then I listen and sway to what is coming out of the Speakers. I have one CD like that.

Buzzy

The only reason I turn the radio on when I'm in my truck is for the noise. I very seldom pay attention to what is on. The only time I listen to the CD's I have if the Music's of the "long hair" kind. Then I listen and sway to what is coming out of the Speakers. I have one CD like that.
Long hair music - when I was a youngster, long hair music would have been classical, "Ah, Bach". Then came the 60's and onward.......... "oh, man, Doobie Brothers". Kind of funny seeing many of the old rock and rollers with short hair or bald.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout

Cream / Badge

@Jojo will add one of my favorite songs of the late 60's. I was never a big Clapton solo guy, but with Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker, great music was created. Loved Cream.

Wish they had put out more work. Ginger was pretty quiet on this one.

A very tasteful drummer, RIP Ginger Baker

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415

Cream / Badge
I was never a big Clapton solo guy, but with Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker, great music was created. Loved Cream.

Wish they had put out more work. Ginger was pretty quiet on this one.

A very tasteful drummer, RIP Ginger Baker
After years of critical listening I've always thought it was clear who were the driving creative forces in the band. Bruce and Baker both had an impeccable sense of structure and timing. No matter how far afield they roamed in live improvisation they always brought it back home as though it was intentional, which of course it was. Clapton did a good job of keeping up most of the time.

jamma

Been listening to Opeth's latest 'In cauda venenum'. If you like their work from 'Heritage' on, you will enjoy this. 'Allting tar slut' has just become my favorite Opeth song.

Another thing is, if you like psychedelic music, turn on PBS's 'Splash and Bubbles'. Mute the sound and then play your favorites. This CGI cartoon features colorful fish that, at times, are singing and bobbing along to the music. The other day I was listening to some Hidria Spacefolk (a Finnish Ozric Tentacles) and it fitted perfectly.:cool:

BTW, a little ganja helps. ;)

Latest posts