NFR What are you listening to?

bennysbuddy

the sultan of swing
The only reason I turn the radio on when I'm in my truck is for the noise. I very seldom pay attention to what is on. The only time I listen to the CD's I have if the Music's of the "long hair" kind. Then I listen and sway to what is coming out of the Speakers. I have one CD like that.
get yourself a wanda Jackson cd, old timer

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I love this music so much and it kind of surprises me that i do. When I woke up this morning I started to play this YouTube screen within a screen while i was reading the news online.

However, i soon realized that reading the news (since it’s mostly all awful) was messing with my morning mojo and listening to this great music so i went back and just watched the whole YouTube. I especially love the songs Deep River and the Elvis Costello one. I then saw that this video is ten years old so i went and looked online to find out more.

The same three people are in the band which is cool and they have many album releases now. Thanks @Scudley Do Right for the link! How did you find them?

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Also this got me wondering about this thread. How many of us click on the videos if it’s a band you’ve never heard of? I realize i would have missed some great stuff (Teskey Brothers come to mind) if i had skipped over them. I love being able to play a screen within a screen so i can just listen while i read something else.

Scudley Do Right

I love this music so much and it kind of surprises me that i do. When I woke up this morning I started to play this YouTube screen within a screen while i was reading the news online.

However, i soon realized that reading the news (since it’s mostly all awful) was messing with my morning mojo and listening to this great music so i went back and just watched the whole YouTube. I especially love the songs Deep River and the Elvis Costello one. I then saw that this video is ten years old so i went and looked online to find out more.

The same three people are in the band which is cool and they have many album releases now. Thanks @Scudley Do Right for the link! How did you find them?
I don't really remember, probably found them online. I have been listening to them for years. I like bluegrass so maybe another artist lead me to them.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I never watched Game of Thrones but i did love the opening soundtrack for it. In looking online for Tom Morello YouTubes i found this. It’s pretty amazing guitar work by all of the artists. The first part is about them figuring it out and it kicks in a 2:00. I especially love Morello, but this video makes me love Brad Paisley.

castsN2trees

The fish are calling.....
Most recently.... Roger Miller and The Hu... it’s gotta be the musical equivalent of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde...

Also, old Avett Brothers... because the new release left me cold .....

If you want a real treat, watch Scott Avett sing Roger Miller’s “Where Have All The Average People Gone”

Latest posts