NFR What are you listening to?

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
Cortex The Killer covered by Grace Potter with Joe Santriani.

I’ve loved this video for awhile now, at least 5 of those views are mine! Cortez the Killer is one of my favorite Neil Young songs and this cover is amazing. I love the trumpet and Grace Potter’s guitarist is wow.

DenWor54

Hey guys,
I have a question for everyone, how do you attach u tube videos to your post. My son is the drummer and produced the videos for the band Anne Elise Hastings and her revolving cast of characters. I would like to contribute to this thread with some of there songs.

Wade Spani

Hey guys,
I have a question for everyone, how do you attach u tube videos to your post. My son is the drummer and produced the videos for the band Anne Elise Hastings and her revolving cast of characters. I would like to contribute to this thread with some of there songs.
You can just paste the link to the video into the post. Hit the share button and copy the url.
Screenshot 2019-10-22 at 6.24.35 PM.png

Last edited:

Wade Spani

Hey guys,
I'll let you post it but that's awesome.

DenWor54

Thanks wade,
I’m not having any luck or just can’t figure this out on a tablet, sorry to compuchallenged to figure this out! I guess there is some hope, thanks wade

Latest posts