NFR What are you listening to?

GeorgeV

WFF Supporter
If my memory's still OK The Archies were a 1 hit wonder, but "Sugar, Sugar" sold a heck of a pile of records, one of the biggest sellers ever. Very old info from the disc jockey 'Dr. DiMento' I have on a tape from the Late 70's maybe.

smc

WFF Supporter
If my memory's still OK The Archies were a 1 hit wonder, but "Sugar, Sugar" sold a heck of a pile of records, one of the biggest sellers ever. Very old info from the disc jockey 'Dr. DiMento' I have on a tape from the Late 70's maybe.
Dr. Demento, The Archies and Fish Heads. Roly poly fish heads, eat them up, yum. Totally fishing related.

castsN2trees

The fish are calling.....
WFF Supporter
Since their new release has left me cold, I’ve been listening to old Avett Brothers.... first time I heard them was in early 2005 on a Sunday morning, while driving to church.... I drove around and eventually pulled over to listen to the entire album....a couple months later I moved away from NC and eventually made my way to the Pacific Northwest.... but these songs remind me of home and they are still two of my favorites....

jamma

For a while there, I would always blast Tobin Sprout's band Fig. 4's song "Fishin' " before I heading off on one of my fishing vacations. ;)

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Since their new release has left me cold, I’ve been listening to old Avett Brothers.... first time I heard them was in early 2005 on a Sunday morning, while driving to church.... I drove around and eventually pulled over to listen to the entire album....a couple months later I moved away from NC and eventually made my way to the Pacific Northwest.... but these songs remind me of home and they are still two of my favorites....

My favorite song of the Avett Brothers is a fairly new release called No Hard Feelings. I cannot listen to that song without wanting to cry. Have you heard it @castsN2trees ?

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter

Here it is. It’s a song for memorials. I sent it to my friend when his mother died and he wrote me back about how much he loved it.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts