NFR What are you listening to?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
alright another that turned my head...listening to Kink radio Lights out when they were cool...heard this and drove to the old Music Millenium on Burnside and paid heavy ...$4 for an import...It's worth a LOT of money now...I am keeping it. They were a duo...,which was amazing... Hey I was mello9w and mostly stoned...

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Maybe I am making a case for our eras music...yeah I am...borrowed this from Jerry in 1970...never gave it back...35 years later told him...he said who cares...Ha!

jamma

Been going back and forth between King Crimson's 'Audio Diary 2014-2018', a compilation of live performances by the current iteration and the boxset 'Whole New World' by British outfit It Bites. It Bites, for those not in the know, were an eclectic rock outfit of young kids playing everything from progressive- butt rockers like 'Positively Animal' (which it most certainly is) to gorgeous pop songs. They feature the talent of one Frances Dunnery, an outstanding guitarist who is terminally underrated largely due to a prickly attitude towards journalists. They reformed in later years with guitarist/producer John Mitchell taking up Frances' role and produced an album 'The tall ships' which is a superb listen. :cool:

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Been going back and forth between King Crimson's 'Audio Diary 2014-2018', a compilation of live performances by the current iteration and the boxset 'Whole New World' by British outfit It Bites. It Bites, for those not in the know, were an eclectic rock outfit of young kids playing everything from progressive- butt rockers like 'Positively Animal' (which it most certainly is) to gorgeous pop songs. They feature the talent of one Frances Dunnery, an outstanding guitarist who is terminally underrated largely due to a prickly attitude towards journalists. They reformed in later years with guitarist/producer John Mitchell taking up Frances' role and produced an album 'The tall ships' which is a superb listen. :cool:
We are thee sheet!...He said

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts