NFR What are you listening to?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Yeah well I own 10 albums in vinyl by this woman for a reason...bass by Jack Bruce...judge by company kept...

jamma

One more...now that I am a sprinkler...

Say, do you have her song 'Spanish Eddie'? When I saw The Aristocrats, guitarist Guthrie Goven told a story about how he wrote a song with that title and it wasn't until the recording was in production before he realized she already had a song with that title. By way of explanation, he said "This is either a good rendition of a song I wrote or a terrible rendition of the Ellen McIlwaine song". I told that story to Jack at Milleneum and he said " He better watch out, she'll come after him". Always wondered what her version sounds like.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Say, do you have her song 'Spanish Eddie'? When I saw The Aristocrats, guitarist Guthrie Goven told a story about how he wrote a song with that title and it wasn't until the recording was in production before he realized she already had a song with that title. By way of explanation, he said "This is either a good rendition of a song I wrote or a terrible rendition of the Ellen McIlwaine song". I told that story to Jack at Milleneum and he said " He better watch out, she'll come after him". Always wondered what her version sounds like.
Well Crap I am looking for it...

Buzzy

Having cut the cable several months ago, my wife and I find ourselves listening to TV more and more often. We've noticed a really good trumpet player on our "Jim Hall" Pandora channel: Till Bronner

@IveofIone - I think you'll like this guy.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts