NFR What are you listening to?

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
@Squamishpoacher , just saw your post on profile page. I first discovered Gary Clark Jr when i was at the theater watching the movie “Chef” and there was a part in there where he was on stage for a Food Cart fair. I believe the song he played was When My Train Pulls In. I went home to research who he was and bought his live album. I’ve posted a few of his videos on this thread. I also stream him on YouTube. I am sure you have already seen his Jam in the Van. I love his drummer too!

I haven’t purchased his new album yet which i hear is more of a protest release, which suits me fine. I just remembered i can listen to it on my Spotify account so i think I’ll check it out right now!

Squamishpoacher

I have him streaming most of the time around the shop. A guy just was in here and said, "who's that". So he'll be another convert. When my boys, now 30 and 23, were small I got them hooked on Led Zeppelin. Now they have me listen to Gary Clark Jr., Nathaniel Rateliff, Kurt Vile and The War on Drugs.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
I have him streaming most of the time around the shop. A guy just was in here and said, "who's that". So he'll be another convert. When my boys, now 30 and 23, were small I got them hooked on Led Zeppelin. Now they have me listen to Gary Clark Jr., Nathaniel Rateliff, Kurt Vile and The War on Drugs.
Somewhere on here I’ve added Nathaniel Rateliff too! I love that guy.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
WFF Supporter
Now bigger names are starting to go, putting faces to this might get more people taking this serious.
(Even DC said today 100,000+ US dead is strongly possible, finally)
I was just saying this the other day. Americans might take it seriously when a celebrity dies. Isn’t that too bad that it takes that. I really hope John Prine is okay. He’s one of my favorites.

jamma

Finished completing my Amplifier discography by acquiring the first two releases S/T and Insider. The first one sounds like a band finding it's feet but Insider features a fat, bass-happy guitar sound with grooves that bandleader, Sel Balamir, especially likes, as well as myself. If you like big fat guitar grooves ( All hail, Gibson) these guys are certainly worth a listen.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts