NFR What are you listening to?

quilbilly

Big Time Hater

No 78 collection... I stopped collecting over 30 years ago and sold everything.

I do a lot of listening to old music though, and found the 6 tracks he recorded in 1929.
Streaming music suits me these days, and there's more music out there than I'll ever get to hear..but I try.
:D

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches

No 78 collection... I stopped collecting over 30 years ago and sold everything.

I do a lot of listening to old music though, and found the 6 tracks he recorded in 1929.
Streaming music suits me these days, and there's more music out there than I'll ever get to hear..but I try.
:D
saw the Okeh label is all. I collect, a lot slower now. Sold a couple thousand records and kept that many...

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
Been obsessed with this album lately. A daily listen for me. A little different than my usual tastes, but the riffs in this album just make me want to punch dragons in the throat.

Chris Johnson

Somewhere back in this great thread someone posted a video of a Dave Mason classic. Driving back from a cold morning on a lake, SXM played one of his classics in a live version I'd never heard before. I have always liked Dave Mason's guitar work, one of my favorite Dave Mason recordings:
Dave Mason -" look at you look at me" - YouTube
That could hve been me Buzzy, always been a big Dave Mason fan, that's a great album by the way.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info