NFR What are you listening to?

Buzzy

Doing some spring cleaning today - washing windows (not my favorite chore but better than some - and I do like clean glass). Came inside to get the front glass and heard this on NPR:

I'm primarily a rock n roller from the late 50's and 60's but have always loved Gershwin.

Last edited:

Canuck from Kansas

WFF Supporter
Domingo Samudio otherwise known as Sam the Sham

Ya gotta be of a certain age to remember and appreciate that, and I do.

cheers
Doing some spring cleaning today - washing windows (not my favorite chore but better than some - and I do like clean glass). Came inside to get the front glass and hear this on NPR:

I'm primarily a rock n roller from the late 50's and 60's but have always loved Gershwin.
Maybe one of the most covered songs ever "with over 2,000 different recordings listed in Tom Lord’s “The Jazz Discography”, first recorded the Lady Day; here's Ella and Satch (love listening to different renderings of such great songs).

wanderingrichard

Back on 88-89 I had his newest album and played the thing to death. Nothing like rolling through the mountains of Tennessee on I 40 and hearing hom sing "Roll with it Baby"

DimeBrite

5X Celebrity Jeopardy Champion

Let it burn, wanna let it burn
Wanna let it burn, wanna wanna let it burn
Riots on the streets of Miami
Oh, riots on the streets of Chicago
Oh, on the streets of Long Beach
Mmm, and San Francisco (Boise, Idaho)
Riots on the streets of Kansas City (Salt Lake, Hunnington Beach, CA)
Tuscaloosa, Alabama (Arcada, Clarkston, Michigan)
Cleveland, Ohio
Fountain Valley (Texas, Barstow)
Bear Mountain, Victorville
Eugene, Oregon, Eureka, California (Let it burn, let it burn)
Hesperia (Oh, ya let it burn, won't'cha won't'cha let it burn)
Santa Barbara, Cuyamca, Nevada, (Let it burn)
Phoenix, Arizona
San Diego, Lakeland Florida (Let it burn)

Last edited:

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts