NFR What are you listening to?

5weight

I haven't seen the film Woodstock for quite a few years now but Alvin Lee's "Going Home" was one of the better pieces of that film (and no, I wasn't there even though I'm old enough to have been).
Pretty amazing performance considering Alvin Lee claimed to have been stone drunk on stage. A friend once wisely stated to me in the 70's "live music is best".

Buzzy

I was driving south on the Dodson wanting to scope out some carp water I haven't fished for several years when I heard a familiar song come on ##seriouslyxmtalkto0much radio but a version I'd never heard. This song: but recently re-released. I guess Dave Mason re-recorded all the tracks from "Alone Together" onto a new album "Alone Together Again". I can't find a bootleg copy of the new recording so just the old classic. I love the progression of this song.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
WFF Supporter
Dave Mason is one of my favorite guitarists from that era. Alone Together got a lot of play on my car's 8 track before I went into the military. He's a good person too. Mason along with Joe Walsh both do some awesome work for US Veterans and active military members.

Stonefish

Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
Heard this on the radio today.
I’ve never been a big fan of hers, but I thought she did a good job on this.
It will be interesting to hear the other covers on that album by other artists.
I like the charity aspect of this as well.
SF

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts