NFR What are you listening to?

jamma

Gotta' confess,at one time,I had an addiction to the Baby metal video'Karate'.J-Pop and thrash metal,who'd a thunk?The visual effects,that killer rift and the message about girl power just did it for me.I am not ashamed.

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
The Grateful Dead or in it's current configuration Dead and Company which I guess by default has left me a bit of a John Mayer fan. It's been that way for thirty years. Once in a while Jerry Garcia Band, Bob Dylan, the Black Crowes, The Allman Bros, or Govt Mule find their way through the rotation but inevitably it always leads back to the Grateful Dead. What can I say it was a life changing experience.

Who are The Dead and why are they following me?
I am rocking some dead right now tying flies. I'm a huge Crowes fan. I just wish Chris was not such a dick. When they were good, especially with Marc Ford, they speek to me like no other.
Day in and day out I listen to more Dead than any other band.
Oddly, I have never seen them. I don't know if I ever will. It is more of a Jerry thing for me so I don't know if I want to go see a show now, without that sound.
Cool to see someone out west who is a Crowes fan too. That band has truly been the soundtrack of my life since I was 18.

Go sox,
Cds

I am rocking some dead right now tying flies. I'm a huge Crowes fan. I just wish Chris was not such a dick. When they were good, especially with Marc Ford, they speek to me like no other.
Day in and day out I listen to more Dead than any other band.
Oddly, I have never seen them. I don't know if I ever will. It is more of a Jerry thing for me so I don't know if I want to go see a show now, without that sound.
Cool to see someone out west who is a Crowes fan too. That band has truly been the soundtrack of my life since I was 18.

Go sox,
Cds
I got to see the Crowes when they were touring on the SHMC album, and yes Chris Robinson is an ass. Still a fan. Have you seen the Before the Frost DVD?

All I can say about Dead and Company is don't let it pass you by, you might just be pleasantly surprised. Nobody will ever replace Garcia, but John Mayer has more than proven he is the guy for the job if anybody is. I'm hitting the Gorge and turning and burning for Eugene for another show come June.

Charles Sullivan

I got to see the Crowes when they were touring on the SHMC album, and yes Chris Robinson is an ass. Still a fan. Have you seen the Before the Frost DVD?

All I can say about Dead and Company is don't let it pass you by, you might just be pleasantly surprised. Nobody will ever replace Garcia, but John Mayer has more than proven he is the guy for the job if anybody is. I'm hitting the Gorge and turning and burning for Eugene for another show come June.
I have the DVD. I am a big fan. I'm trying to get down to Portland in May to see CR do Crowes songs with Audley Free.
I'm a really big BC fan to the point I can empathize with Chris's cynical dickheadedness because we'll, I'm 43 too. That and the the voice speaks to me.
You Tube Chris doing sugaree. Super good.
I'll check Mayer out. I've heard good things.

Go sox,
Cds

Charles Sullivan

I have the DVD. I am a big fan. I'm trying to get down to Portland in May to see CR do Crowes songs with Audley Free.
I'm a really big BC fan to the point I can empathize with Chris's cynical dickheadedness because well, I'm 43 too. That and the the voice speaks to me.
You Tube Chris doing sugaree. Super good.
I'll check Mayer out. I've heard good things.

Go sox,
Cds

jamma

Just received 'sky music:a tribute to terje rypdal',the Norwegian guitar god.There is a song on there called 'warning:electric guitars' that I'm keen to hear which brings me to this point.One thing I like about instrumental music is the absolute freedom you have in regards to song titles.For example,on the latest Rock Candy Funk Party record there's a song called 'Token Ballad' where they are just tearing it up,it ain't anywhere near being a ballad.For those not in the know,RCFP is a jam band featuring Joe Bonamassa,what could go wrong there?

Latest posts