NFR What are you listening to?

quilbilly

Big Time Hater
If you like KB,you should check out a gal by the name of Catherine Anne Davies.She releases music under The Anchoress moniker and her album'The confessions of a romance novelist' is very good in the KB style.
I'll check her out, Kate is a long time favorite of mine....checked out going to see her during her 22 day run in 2014, but cost was too much.

Skip Enge

Staff member
I have that one too.Good band.From Denmark I think but they lived here for a while.Could have picked a better name though.
I have listened to some of the other recordings in part...Their name...? and Oregon is the Beaver state after all. still weird though...in fact I really hesitate to comment further...but be proud of me for that.

Buzzy

I actually own this cd! I don’t think i’ve ever played it past the song Cows with Guns though! Hahaha.
The first time I heard this song was the morning we'd packed up from our stay in BC. We were headed down this winding old road when Herb started the song. We came around a corner and had to come to a near stop with all the cows in the road. They didn't have guns so we felt safe enough to roll the windows down and moo like the madmen we were (are). Fun stuff.

A.A.

Let’s see...today at work I listened to Explosions in the Sky, Minus the Bear, the Riverdales, Rise Against, AFI, Jimmy Eat World, Warpaint, Face to Face, Silversun Pickups, Death Cab for Cutie, and Elliot Smith. That’s a pretty good smattering of the music I like.

Latest posts