NFR What are you listening to?

You guys all listen to such cool and refined stuff. I missed this Halloween-ish song, but will add a day late..to represent the metalheads..a spooky song.

From the first of the Aberdeen bands to make it, before the Melvins or Nirvana..here is Metal Church

Watch the Children Pray

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Horrendous wind gusts slamming my house. And on trash pick-up morning to boot. It's ugly out there, but I got the last of my big trees aggressively trimmed yesterday, so that undoubtedly saved a bunch of potential falling limbs/limb damage. Timing is everything & I was fortunate indeed.

Old406Kid

Horrendous wind gusts slamming my house. And on trash pick-up morning to boot. It's ugly out there, but I got the last of my big trees aggressively trimmed yesterday, so that undoubtedly saved a bunch of potential falling limbs/limb damage. Timing is everything & I was fortunate indeed.
It here in Western Montana around 4 a.m. I woke up thinking a freight train was going thru the house.
I mounted a big rack of solar panels on my roof a couple of days ago so this will be the test.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
OMG. Skip i am going to go through this thread tomorrow. I think i may only recognize maybe 2 artists at the most that you ever put up!!!!!

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I love when i remember music correctly! I have a couple of her albums and just love her. She attributes the song to Doc Watson though.