NFR What are you listening to?

jamma

Fantomas live is a real cool thing. Patton's label, Ipecac, has some great music on it
Any Trevor Dunn project is good, as well

In other news.. I was wondering what my cat has been listening to..

View attachment 182705
This thread lead me to pull out the Kaada/Patton release 'Bacteria Cult',it's not always hard-edged stuff.

The cat is obviously thinking "Paw-l's dead".:rolleyes:

Faith No More from Maida Vale studio 4- London..the studio John Peel recorded bands for his "sessions" shows for decades.
I was very fortunate to spend a day in that studio, and the whole complex.
Amazing place.

Last edited:

jamma

Picked up the new one 'Twinscapes V.02- A modern approach to the dancefloor' (no,it's not a hip-hop record) featuring bassists Colin Edwin & Lorenzo Feliciati plus drummer Roberto Gualdi who is an exceptional player (at first I wondered if it was Gavin Harrison),great stuff.Their first one was excellent as well.I read an interview with John Wetton (R.I.P.) who said he would have liked to have done an album with Greg Lake (R.I.P.) but couldn't figure out how to work out the twin bass setup;I would point to these two as the template.Also caught a video on Google of Aussie band Omnific displaying a similar lineup.Showcasing sinuous interweaving melodic basslines,these kids can really play.Check it out.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me

If you are a Springsteen fan and want to put a smile on your face you should watch this. It’s worth watching all the way through, though the song doesn’t start until 2:48, but the lead into shows you why Springsteen concerts are so popular. Great horns too. Just watch it. It’ll make you happy!

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I told you....it’s a classic. The only internet joke that never gets old- at least to me.

Besides, if you click on a Coldplay video, you deserve it. I have to think that is what the creator was thinking as well...
The only way i clicked on a Coldplay video was because i figured you were f*cking with us! Hahaha.