NFR What are you listening to?

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I do NOT like Coldplay! I do not own any of their albums at all. I just figured there was no way someone had the balls to post a Coldplay video on this thread with all of the diverse off the mainstream music...and i was right! :D

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I had a giant crush on Don Henley (Eagles were the first concert I ever attended. It was at the Colesium). And the first time i heard this song and saw Andre Benjamin in this video i was OH MY! He is so fantastic! I bought the album the next day. Loved him in the Hendrix movie role. And when they performed at the Grammys that year i thought it was the best thing about them that year and felt bad they got in trouble for wearing Native American costumes . (Sherman Alexi later came to their defense.)

I had a giant crush on Don Henley (Eagles were the first concert I ever attended. It was at the Colesium). And the first time i heard this song and saw Andre Benjamin in this video i was OH MY! He is so fantastic! I bought the album the next day. Loved him in the Hendrix movie role. And when they performed at the Grammys that year i thought it was the best thing about them that year and felt bad they got in trouble for wearing Native American costumes . (Sherman Alexi later came to their defense.)
Did you know??
"The Boys of Summer" is a song released in 1984 by Eagles vocalist and drummer Don Henley, with lyrics written by Henley and music composed by Mike Campbell, guitarist with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
YES i did know that Gyrfalcon. I have read two Tom Petty biographies and that was mentioned. I’m glad Mike Campbell replaced Lindsey Buckingham in Fleetwood Mac. NIce that he landed somewhere. I was kind of worried about him. He seems like such a nice guy and was crushed. Plus he has been married to his wife a very long time. (From the biography: It’s her voice in “It’s just the normal noises in here” from one of their older albums. I forget which one, but i liked reading that.)

Yes, Mike Campbell is a great and distinctive player, and reportedly a real cool guy

Lindsey B is a well known a-hole, but a good player/writer/singer imho

Last edited:

jamma

I'll fess up, for a while there I was obsessed with Babymetal's video to the song 'Karate'.A decent metal riff,great singing (even if it was in Japanese) and an overall story vibe about girl power (they get knocked down but they get back up and defeat the warlord) plus the requisite karate moves.Guilty as charged.:confused::eek::rolleyes: