NFR What are you listening to?

I have been buyin'...a lot I already own...most of these actually...but hey always time to refresh with better copies in the last week...I am a sick puppy...used primo condition and all $6 to $15...The Alice I saw last fall for $50...at a hipster Ebay priced venue...I shop carefully though I did spend $75 on one last year...the second Moon dog lp...seen at end of this image list

Attachments

Jojo

Trout Fear Me

My husband is out of town and when he is away i to listen to music that i love that he is not so crazy about. This album is one of my Top Twenty favorites. I could kill for Joni’s cheekbones. I once owned a black beret but never had the nerve to wear it.

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
I have been buyin'...a lot I already own...most of these actually...but hey always time to refresh with better copies in the last week...I am a sick puppy...used primo condition and all $6 to $15...The Alice I saw last fall for $50...at a hipster Ebay priced venue...I shop carefully though I did spend $75 on one last year...the second Moon dog lp...seen at end of this image list
FINALLY... Diamonds and Rust! :D

Tim Cottage

Formerly tbc1415
Good score on Jack the Bruce. A brilliant iconoclast.

TC

I happen to be watching a Crüe concert from several years ago. Reminded of why I like them in the first place. It was never because they were really all that talented as musicians (although, I really do like the power that Tommy Lee brings to the table). It's always been about the show they put on....and boy do they ever bring it.....

Latest posts