NFR What are you listening to?

Yeah, the band consists of Roy Babbington, John Etheridge, John Marshall and Theo Travis.They started out as Soft Machine Legacy in 2004 featuring Elton Dean and Hugh Hopper but those two have since passed resulting in the current lineup.Theo is the only player that didn’t have a previous history in the band and at 54 is the young sprat in the band.This is their first album using just the Soft Machine banner although they have toured under that name for several years.On a similar note, I recently picked up a reissue of the first two Nucleus albums that's pretty killer.
BTW, no WTF on the Thumpermonkey? I must be losing my touch.;)
Too obtuse for me...in that I don't know WTF that is or ...other than i bet it's proggy... ;) Long time no talk, otherwise I might ...see you during the holidays...i got myself into a weird situation...working 8's for a whole consecutive month...until Christmas break...which is gonna hurt a bit... the work part that is.

jamma

Too obtuse for me...in that I don't know WTF that is or ...other than i bet it's proggy... ;) Long time no talk, otherwise I might ...see you during the holidays...i got myself into a weird situation...working 8's for a whole consecutive month...until Christmas break...which is gonna hurt a bit... the work part that is.
Hey, you gotta make hay while the sun shines...and at midnight too...with Mutant Blue.;)

Latest posts