NFR What are you listening to?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I have to say this was a date night movie...and it made me a bit of an emotional wreck...neverreally liked Lady gaga at all...the pop stuff,but this ascended

Yeah I know...but i thought it was wonderful

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I have to say this was a date night movie...and it made me a bit of an emotional wreck...neverreally liked Lady gaga at all...the pop stuff,but this ascended

Yeah I know...but i thought it was wonderful
I thought it was too. Bradley Cooper has never looked better to me, and Lady Gaga too (only in the beginning before she got all glam). I sometimes felt like they weren’t acting at all and wouldn’t be surprised if they hooked up for real, in spite of being with other partners. It’s a great song.

Jojo

Trout Thank Me

I love John Prine and from what i can tell from this YouTube, this is a recent small venue concert that he did acoustically. We listened to this tonight while drinking a bottle of Newsprint red. We watched the whole video and some of it brought tears to eyes for the way he prefaces the song by telling how he wrote it. I have loved his songwriting since the mid 1970’s. When he dies i will be really sad.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches

I love John Prine and from what i can tell from this YouTube, this is a recent small venue concert that he did acoustically. We listened to this tonight while drinking a bottle of Newsprint red. We watched the whole video and some of it brought tears to eyes for the way he prefaces the song by telling how he wrote it. I have loved his songwriting since the mid 1970’s. When he dies i will be really sad.
I love him...I too have been a long time fan...Thanks for posting this...I don't need any eyedrops after all...

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I know Skip!....right? Forgot to mention that it was kind of sad to see Gordon Lightfoot in the audience. He looks frail and must not be able to perform or John would have gotten him up there. I have seen both John Prine and Gordon Lightfoot in concert. And in spite of John Prine having throat cancer years ago he sounds great i think!

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
the House of Strombo YouTubes are great. I’m looking through them now. The one guy that was talking in the Prine video is hosting these concert series at his house and is affiliated with Apple Music. Here is Blue Rodeo ...Queue it up to at 27:24 to hear a beautiful version of “Hasn’t Hit Me Yet”. (I love that song and played that Five Days in May album to death when it came out.)