NFR What are you listening to?

Not trying to be nitpicky, but that's Jeff Berlin not TLev.I try to keep my OCD buried but it's a mischievous bastich.;)
yeah not surprised I just copied what the youtuber wrote not thinking as I know the line up kazumi often had...aaargh! smart arse...but knowledgeable in many peripheral things that you are... ;) i kinda fixed it, because there is too much faux music info in this weird current world of ours.

jamma...err Jim...I just learned this...dang!

The Groundhogs shared a post.

40 mins ·
The story so far...Tony McPhee fell down stairs on 16th November.. In a SPECTACULAR fashion. My inestimable thanks to the amazing NURSING staff at Royal Stoke University Hospital, Intensive Care POD 5 & 4, plus doctors, physios, consultants, nutritionists, pharmacists, cleaners, receptionists, trauma team and surgeons... and all the other fantastic teams giving 24 hour care, who kept Tony alive & me sane... He broke 5 ribs (some more than once) shoulder blade, collar bone and had the most bizarre surgical emphysema from punctured lung... followed by pneumonia... a variety of infections and somewhere along the line another stroke... He was moved to Telford Princes Royal Hospital Stroke Ward for recuperation and is now home, making amazing progress.. just needs building up and effort to get his strength and left side function improved... and more nagging xx

Tony McPhee
19 hrs
After a spectacular fall downstairs which broke 5ribs punctured a lung I've finally left hospital last Tuesday 3 days early YAY!!! I owe my life to the surgeons...

Jojo

Trout Fear Me

This was one of my very favorite videos in the 1980’s. In part because I have an affinity for drummers and LOVE Don Henley and also because it’s just a beautifully shot video and at the time i was taking classes and darkroom work for black and white photography. Plus the lyrics resonate with today’s world.

just picked up some records...many I already own but back ups are good to have...

Attachments

On further reflection,another serious contender would be Guided By Voices.Not by chart success but because Robert Pollard can write a great pop song at the drop of a hat.With the addition of riff machine Doug Gillard,he took them to a whole other level."Everywhere With Helicopter"totally kicks ass.Great quote:
Interviewer:You've written over 500 songs.How do you do it?
RP:I'm Guided By Voices.

And for anyone who likes big fat guitars making a glorious racket,today I was listening to Amplifier's"Trippin' with Dr. Faustus"in the car.Freakzone indeed.

Late to the party for sure, but GBV was my companion for countless road adventures over the years. Slowski transport for me in those days, but so stylee. Pro tip, vise grips were key for proper pop top operation. FC278C0C-5443-49EF-B331-4097FB540CA0.jpeg Favorite albums: Bee Thousand and Sunfish Holy Breakfast. Good memories.
Current heavy rotation of: Ty Segall, Amen Dunes, Parquet Courts, Karl Blau and Damien Jurado.
Gotta love music.

Last edited:
Late to the party for sure, but GBV was my companion for countless road adventures over the years. Slowski transport for me in those days, but so stylee. Pro tip, vise grips were key for proper pop top operation. View attachment 190009 Favorite albums: Bee Thousand and Sunfish Holy Breakfast. Good memories.
Current heavy rotation of: Ty Segall, Amen Dunes, Parquet Courts, Karl Blau and Damien Jurado.
Gotta love music.
Love GBV...Sprout and Pollard

Latest posts