NFR What are you listening to?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
This is about as local as it gets...saw billy and band when their first album was released at a Portland Bar...definition of a tight bar band...with crazy old people dancing...

Eric B

Montana hillbilly
Seriously. Buckethead. He can play any style well. From heavy to soulful. He's also very prolific. He must have a hundred albums by now.

Here's a one man show from not long ago. Worth a listen if you've not heard him play, or seen him live.

And some Praxis.

He has over 300 albums now. It is crazy! I really dig his slow songs like "Whitewash" and the tribute he did for his "Aunt Suzie". He is by far my favorite guitarist now.

jamma

He has over 300 albums now. It is crazy! I really dig his slow songs like "Whitewash" and the tribute he did for his "Aunt Suzie". He is by far my favorite guitarist now.
'All in the waiting' from the 'Electric Tears' album is some sweet acoustic playing, one of my all-time favorite BH songs.Boy can play.Am also a big-time Aristocrats fan, Guthrie Govan is another monster player.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
I have been doing some music research... I love this band , Beatrice Nine...and while i own a coup[le copies of "little stars Hung Upside Down from '96...have not gotten there album Husk yet...Found them in a Davis CA music scene...lather records etc...love Pete Lohstrohs voice and guitar playing...don't no why?...just do...might do some more looking...but here is one...lot's of energy man...!