NFR What are you listening to?

jwg

can't underestimate a Uke Army : )
Ok that was amazing

When we were kids my older brother and I had baritone and regular ukuleles, respectively

When grandma babysat, she would call up her friends on the phone and have us play and sing a duet of Home on the Range.

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day

Home, home on the range

Home, home on the range

J

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I recently subscribed to the YouTube “Lost in Vegas” channel. It’s two black guys who are critiquing different genres of music. They admit they are into hip hop but are branching out. If the YouTube has REACTION on it that means they are listening to the song for the very first time. (It if has REVIEW, they know the song but are giving their comments). The Reaction videos are the best. They stop in the middle of it and interpret the lyrics and the passion with how the song is sung.

They do everything from Dolly Parton, to Megadeth, Heart, Cream, Deep Purple and newer artists like Sturgil Simpson, Greta Van Fleet, Jason Isbell and Avett Brothers.

I have the Traveller album by Chris Stapleton and have been kind of sick of the song Tennessee Whiskey until i watched the video of their review.

I love these guys! They make me happy. (And they even made me appreciate the Megadeth song they reacted to.)

I recently subscribed to the YouTube “Lost in Vegas” channel. It’s two black guys who are critiquing different genres of music. They admit they are into hip hop but are branching out. If the YouTube has REACTION on it that means they are listening to the song for the very first time. (It if has REVIEW, they know the song but are giving their comments). The Reaction videos are the best. They stop in the middle of it and interpret the lyrics and the passion with how the song is sung.
I have seen some of these reaction videos (not these guys) and often wonder how many times they are genuinely seeing a video for the first time? My skeptical side is bad at times.
: )

Now, THESE!! Kids never lie...much

Last edited:

Jojo

Trout Thank Me
I have seen some of these reaction videos (not these guys) and often wonder how many times they are genuinely seeing a video for the first time? My skeptical side is bad at times.
: )

Now, THESE!! Kids never lie...much

This was great! I skimmed through the songs i’m Not familiar with but watched most of it. My favorite critic was the black girl, but all of them are really good.

Latest posts