NFR What are you listening to?

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Sometimes not often I buy a used record(always good condition)if I am familiar...based on personel on the record...in this case cuz these guys are on it...Bill Laswell, Bernie Worrell and Nicky Skopelitus...well crap it comes on like a weird Mr. Roboto...Aaargh! Gawd I hate anything approaching rap...which this isn't yet...Holy Crap...a mistake...I don't make too many ...worse yet it's an EP...I usually take more time before buying

Last edited:

jamma

And another classic:

Love that song, a personal favorite. One of the best music docs ever. I rate Sigur Ros' doc 'Heima' (Home) right up there with it. It tells the story of how SR, returning from a world tour and doing a series of unannounced free concerts, were giving back to the people of their country. Featuring an all-female string quartet, it has some of their best playing and seeing people of all ages being moved by the music is quite touching at times. Highly recommended.

Skip Enge

Uck Uck Uck, bitches
Love that song, a personal favorite. One of the best music docs ever. I rate Sigur Ros' doc 'Heima' (Home) right up there with it. It tells the story of how SR, returning from a world tour and doing a series of unannounced free concerts, were giving back to the people of their country. Featuring an all-female string quartet, it has some of their best playing and seeing people of all ages being moved by the music is quite touching at times. Highly recommended.
saw that...quite emotion inducing...and beautiful

Latest posts