Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

What are you listening to?

NFR 
157K views 4K replies 293 participants last post by  Jim Travers 
#1 ·
The lyrics thread is fun. Made me go searching for songs I hadnt heard in a long time. :cool:
I'm fortunate in that I can have music on in the background while I work.
Most of it is random from the interwebs....and ive stumbled on quite a few gems.
Like these guys....a groovy Greek jam band called Naxatras.

So....what are you listening to?

#1,620 ·
Ellen McIlwaine's version of this great great song sounds like an afterthought. Hollow and rushed.

Try this one.

#1,621 · (Edited)

I DVR Jimmy Kimmel and usually just watch the monologue and then fast forward to the music at the end because sometimes i am surprised by a new artist that he has on. I have never heard of The Specials (though i since found out they have been together a LONG time), but this song had me rewinding it, which doesn't often happen. I like the lyrics too. The song is called Vote for Me.

#1,638 ·
Cool tunes on a hot day. Not to be confused with the "Cool Jazz" otherwise known as elevator music you hear on most radio channels. This is total creativity from two guys who live on different planets yet are able to communicate.

Reactions: Skip Enge
#1,645 ·
Got my first chance to listen to Joanne Shaw Taylor's latest, 'Reckless Heart' and what a fine blues album this is. Playing, singing, writing; she stands toe to toe with any blues player out there regardless of gender. Can't recommend this one highly enough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.