Skagit Catch & Release debate.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Come on Jerry try it. Being Trump is God damn liberating. You say whatever you want, make up a couple adjectives and poof, you feel like the most powerful man on the globe. It's oddly addictive.
Unfortunately you don't have to clean up the mess left behind. So on a serious note, I'll gladly start booting people. You'd be surprised how many reports we get when anything like this is posted.

Klickrolf

Unfortunately you don't have to clean up the mess left behind. So on a serious note, I'll gladly start booting people. You'd be surprised how many reports we get when anything like this is posted.
That's enlightening. Who'd complain about the posts since Our president was introduced? They've been funny and occasionally oddly accurate. We must have some pretty tightly wound people here who are unable to enjoy jokes... life as we experience it.

That's enlightening. Who'd complain about the posts since Our president was introduced? They've been funny and occasionally oddly accurate. We must have some pretty tightly wound people here who are unable to enjoy jokes... life as we experience it.

That was my thought. I mean a Trump tweet has a fifty fifty chance of being funny when Trump does it. If someone else mimicks Trump in a tweet then you're at eighty. I definitely by no means mean anything political one way or the other and certainly nothing disparaging to Trump himself.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Fair enough and I appreciate your reasoned response. I have no idea why they didn’t either get involved earlier or refrain from commenting. If I was still involved I certainly would ask about it. I know you shouldn’t have to but have you considered asking the river steward directly?
At this point it is water under the bridge. As I understand it, NMFS is preparing a response which is something I would love to see and hope that the WFC will make it public.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
That was my thought. I mean a Trump tweet has a fifty fifty chance of being funny when Trump does it. If someone else mimicks Trump in a tweet then you're at eighty. I definitely by no means mean anything political one way or the other and certainly nothing disparaging to Trump himself.
Again, we have 50,000 members, a lot only lurk. Most reports we get are from people who don't post. You have to realize some people can handle no satire or critsicm. Butt hurt runs deep for people in the left and right. Again unless you work behind the scenes you'd have no idea. It shows you're not that sensitive. I for one have no problem with it. Historically though, it's not the case for everyone. Usually escalates.

Last edited:

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
Again, we have 50,000 members, a lot only lurk. Most reports we get are from people who don't post. You have to realize some people can handle no satire or critsicm. Butt hurt runs deep for people in the left and right. Again unless you work behind the scenes you'd have no idea. It doess you're not that sensitive. I for one have no problem with it. Historically though, it's not the case for everyone. Usually escalated.
That is a real bummer with all these lurkers that do not contribute any posts, any information, never give "likes"- all likes I see come from known names, but these lurkers feel empowered enough to take the time to send in complaints about posts that offend them? They sit and read and suck information and details and a few laughs, and obvious groans at us, at the people who post, I suppose, for their entertainment? Never giving anything in return?
I guess they are reading this now and I would say, "please, contribute content, be part of the forum and do not hide in the corner and only come out to complain, help steer the ship the way you would like, give back."

Last edited:
That is a real bummer with all these lurkers that do not contribute any posts, any information, never give "likes"- all likes I see come from known names, but these lurkers feel empowered enough to take the time to send in complaints about posts that offend them? They sit and read and suck information and details and a few laughs, and obvious groans at us, at the people who post, I suppose, for their entertainment? Never giving anything in return?
I guess they are reading this now and I would say, "please, contribute content, be part of the forum and do not hide in the corner and only come out to complain, help steer the ship the way you would like, give back."
Agreed, bigly sad. We need to pull these people out of the shadows. Very very HORRIBLE situation. Then these nasty people complain. Sad.

Latest posts