Rest in Peace Darlin' Girl

IveofIone

On Sept 14, 1967 the charming and beautiful Susan Kay Darling and I joined hands in marriage and began an exciting odyssey that lasted over 50 years. When we met in 1966 we were madly in love with each other after the first 10 minutes and never wanted to be apart again. That love grew exponentially for the next 50 years. She dropped her middle name and took her maiden name of Darling instead. From then on she was-and will always be-My Darlin' Girl. On Dec 17 her five year battle with cancer came to an end. Her loss is incalculable, my anguish unbearable.

Rest in Peace Darlin' Girl, your suffering is finally over. And mine has only begun.

Oh my goodness..... Ive, I absolutely don't have appropriate words. My heart is completely broken for you. All I can say is that I hope and pray that you find some comfort in the future. We've never met but your love for your wife has been very obvious throughout your many posts here on the forum. The best I can hope for in life is to maintain such an amazing relationship with my wife. I'm so sorry. So very, very sorry. Many good thoughts and prayers being sent your way from North Kitsap.

Last edited:

Merle

Not New, Just rarely post...
So sorry to hear Ive. I can't imagine the pain of losing a partner of over 50 years. I hope you're able to get through this even though life will never be the same of course. All the best and again so sorry for your loss.

Josh

dead in the water
Oh Ive....I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what that feels like. Like Nick said, your love for her was obvious to everyone here on the forum.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. There's nothing I can say now that will ease the pain and sorrow, but please be assured of my prayers.

Kenneth

Latest posts