Organizing

Adam Saarinen

sketch-1517124409944.png sketch-1517124431165.png This is the thread spool storage unit i made over 3 years ago, heap of long bolts in a piece of perspex/flexi glass! sketch-1517124455484.png sketch-1517124490292.png sketch-1517124527061.png And the tool storage unit i made straight after, it took a insane amount of drilling & cutting aluminum spaces for the corners! I can't stress enough how good beer is to tickle the creative nerves in the brain! :)

Steve Saville

WFF Supporter
It doesn't look like this now. I built this set-up several years ago. It works very well. I now have a book shelf on the left and it's about a foot deep in "stuff" as I'm busy tying for my trip to Christmas Island. Periodically, I have to stop and spend an hour or so putting the "stuff" away so I can find what I need.:cool:

Attachments

Nick Clayton

WFF Supporter
Met with "Approval"...:)
What ya tyin'up?

I had just finished tying up some delia squids when I took this pic I believe.

So far I've been very good about putting most stuff away when I'm done with a pattern. Desk is still messy, but I don't have to dig through piles of stuff to find that pack of estaz I'm looking for lol

Tmik

WFF Supporter
Man, im jealous of your guyses space. I'm currently in the nomad camp. We are in a rental unit and don't have enough space for a permanent tying desk. So this is how I get by:

IMG_20180131_183541.jpg IMG_20180131_183654.jpg IMG_20180131_183701.jpg

The bags on the left side of the ottoman store the materials for my current patterns. Usually have three of them filled at a time. That way when I'm ready to tie each night I grab a bag or two and set up on the kitchen table:

IMG_20180131_183840.jpg

holtad

I keep eyeing a roll top desk option to upgrade my tying station. There are always a handful on Craigslist I just have to pull the trigger on one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info

Latest posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

That said, WFF displays just a single ad regardless of the device, and that ad helps cover the server fees. The position and size of the ad has been set to minimize impact to your experience, negating the need for adblocking the site. Disable your AdBlocker / Whitelist WashingtonFlyFishing.com to continue using the site. Thanks.

I've Disabled AdBlock