WFF Who wants to take vets out on a trout early opener April 21st?

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing is being hosted by Trout Unlimited, Daughter's of the American Revolution, and the WDFW. This will be an early trout opener for us before the general public has a chance at the fish. It will be held at Langlois Lake on Saturday April 21st 7am to 5pm. The veterans will have their own gear and flies will be supplied. Just need people with boats that can put them on the water. Only people who are a veteran can fish. So if you're a civilian you can run boat but can't fish. If you're a vet you can put a line in water with them.

If you can help out, please let me know. I think we need about 10 boats right now.

Jerry Daschofsky

Staff member
Is that big log still there just beyond where you launch your boats at?? I was there only one time and I couldn't launch because of it. Of course that was several life times ago.
Yes it's still there, but can launch. Just can't stack a lot of boats in waiting though.

As of right now we're good on boats. At least that's what I'm told.

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
I should be able to make it unless something comes up, can fish one out the front and another out the back.

Latest posts