No Seahawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
It got out of hand. To many people arguing and name calling. Chris locked it down. And I was happy because of it.

And you kids have to stop talking about getting old. Hell I am old. 82 and one more month and I'll be 83.

I just wish all the damn ice and snow would leave. Where I now park my truck is an ice patch. Kind of hard to get off the ice. I get it out from under my tires and it ends up under the other tire.. So my tires just sit there and spin.

Kyle Smith

DBA BozoKlown406
Anybody fall on the ice this winter? I bit it hard last night taking out the trash. Bruised ribs under my armpit, and my face landed on the garbage bag. Feels like I'm 60.

jamma

It's OK. We can make it an arthritis thread. And yes, applying, smoking or eating some of the CBD type of cannabis products can help with pain, without getting a person all stupified, like the THC stuff.

:)
I prefer the THC stuff.It still hurts,but I don't give a s*#t.Haha;)

Jojo

And you kids have to stop talking about getting old. Hell I am old. 82 and one more month and I'll be 83.
ACtually it was my New Years Resolution to NOT talk about getting old. I didn’t mind turning 40. I didn’t mind turning 50 (it’s kind of the same). I feel like 60 is different because it’s beyond middle age, you don’t live to be 120 right? But i want to focus on how i can still do stuff, like running. But sometimes i digress. (I think that’s an age thing too ....hahaha.... Thank you @Salmo_g! It is a recent photo, but it’s blurry photo because it’s cropped from a full shot.... ...blurry is good. ;)

One of he quickest ways to get parked or banned from most forums is to reintroduce a thread that just got locked down.
It was a simple question about why it got locked, and if we will be permitted to discuss the Seahawks at some time in the future, or whether football content has been deemed unacceptable from this point on.

Notice that we aren't talking about the Seahawks. :)

Krusty

It was a simple question about why it got locked, and if we will be permitted to discuss the Seahawks at some time in the future, or whether football content has been deemed unacceptable from this point on.

Oh yeah! We'll see how long that lasts. :)

Old Man

Just an Old Man

Go to that old thread and read what he said. He doesn't have to explain his self he is the BOSS on this site.

Go to that old thread and read what he said. He doesn't have to explain his self he is the BOSS on this site.
No need to GET TOO EXCITED. Settle down now. His post did not say if the Seahawks were explicitly forbidden to talk about or whether it would be seasonal.

Wow, some cranky old farts on here. LOL. LOL stands for LAUGHING OUT LOUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.