No Seahawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma

ACtually it was my New Years Resolution to NOT talk about getting old. I didn’t mind turning 40. I didn’t mind turning 50 (it’s kind of the same). I feel like 60 is different because it’s beyond middle age, you don’t live to be 120 right? But i want to focus on how i can still do stuff, like running. But sometimes i digress. (I think that’s an age thing too ....hahaha.... Thank you @Salmo_g! It is a recent photo, but it’s blurry photo because it’s cropped from a full shot.... ...blurry is good. ;)
At least,you still look happy.Kinda liked the hat though.

Jojo

At least,you still look happy.Kinda liked the hat though.
You are right jamma! I have been using the same avatar here that i do on Facebook and on FB I change it every two years or so. (I don’t like it when on Facebook people use 10 or 15 year old photos of themselves. But then again you’ll never see me posting a really bad photo in sharp lighting either :D .... Anyway since i changed my FB photo yesterday i thought i would i change it here with a more recent photo. But actually my hat photo fits here better, though i was playing pool - (cropped out the pool cue).

Jojo

ANyone watching the Olympics? I watched the skating. The German who scored poorly skated to a jazz version of “Wonderwall” ....performed by Paul Anka. I had to look up who was singing this version. I thought Paul Anka had died! Too bad Chen messed up. In truth, i feel badly for every one of the skaters when they fall, no matter where they are from.

Kiddo....you're not ruining anyone's day (don't flatter yourself). Just trying to help you not get banned...if you care about such things.
You could have left out the "don't flatter yourself" part, and you would have come across as helpful. That was not needed, and borders on downright rude.

I fail to understand how asking a simple question would get anyone banned.

And yes, @Jojo, the Olympics are GO!!!

Well, with Bennett going to the eagles and Sherman on the trading/cut block there probably won't be much good to talk about the chickens anyway...

Maybe next year there should just be a Rams and Niners thread?

Ed Call

It was a simple question about why it got locked, and if we will be permitted to discuss the Seahawks at some time in the future, or whether football content has been deemed unacceptable from this point on.

Notice that we aren't talking about the Seahawks. :)
I'll take a swing.
There were three concurrent Seahawks threads. The two that were currently in shitshow status got locked, by me, I think. The third is still open. Now there are two again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts