No Seahawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It got locked because that Napawino character isn’t around any longer. I’ll see about getting in touch with him - I realize his input, wit, and feel good comments are sorely missed.
I have fallen on ice twice, left side ribs are killing me.

KerryS

Ignored Member
It got locked because that Napawino character isn’t around any longer. I’ll see about getting in touch with him - I realize his input, wit, and feel good comments are sorely missed.
I have fallen on ice twice, left side ribs are killing me.
Don’t! Just don’t.
Sorry about your ribs. Take care of yourself and stay off the ice.

KerryS

Ignored Member
The chickens are in decline. The only reason they are making announcements now is to stay relevant while the fan base moves to baseball. Of course the Mariners stub their toe announcing the signing of a 44 year old Ichiro to join the gaggle of thirty somethings currently making up a large portion of the roster while claiming to be building a younger, more athletic team.

KerryS

Ignored Member
Some of you folks seem to have some real attitude problems. Why is that? It's all over the forum. Real bad attitudes.
You make a lot of assumptions about people based solely on a few sentences. Maybe slowdown a bit on your simple, uninformed conclusions.

Maybe don't jump to the conclusion that any comment is an attack on you personally. Get out more. Experience life. Stop getting all defensive at the slightest things. I see quite a few members who simply cannot take any feedback without going into attack mode. My assumptions are based on what I see and read, not knowing any of you personally. Maybe I am supposed to know that you are a nice guy in spite of your words. Convince me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts