NFR Well she talked me into it

The family really likes Kirby (no relation to Georgia.) I dig it so think we'll go with that.

And 100% with ya on crate training. Already started.

Yeah, that ain't happening.

Taking a trip to New York, NY April 4th and planning on proposing then. It is time.

Still got ole wiener dog. He's acting like a grumpy old man around the new puppy.

10 weeks.

It's a BOY!!!!
[QUOTE="Swimmy, post: 1366217, member: 82319
Taking a trip to New York, NY April 4th and planning on proposing then. It is time.[/QUOTE]

Congratutions on taking the next step in your relationship with her:). It should be a good match for both or you since she has the same love of outdoor activities as you.

Your puppy is awesome!

Roger

bakerite

I had an "almost lab" that was dumped by a friends house in Whitefish Mt. Sweetest dog we ever had and a great fishing companion. I think you have found a great new companion there!

Bob Triggs

Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
Some of y'all might remember that we had to put my gf's dog down in November. Well she's really been wanting to rescue a pup and we've been looking at shelters all over SW Montana. Honestly I have been hesitant as we have so much shit going on in our lives right now.

But we finally found one that we both liked, went for a visit, and fell in love immediately. Super cool mutt. Lab mix?

Labs are better than people.

golfman44

5-Time Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
Swimmy I just want to say you were having a fantastic hair day when this pic was taken. That's some great salad bro.

Just think about all the opportunities to accessorize your new pup! I hear Labs really dig Orvis shit...[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Loy

Senior Moment
Our first “Lab”, a rescue of sorts, was a Lab/Shepherd mix, and he had the best traits of both, except that his fur (also all yellow) took hours to dry. Wonderful addition to the family. A loyal protector of our infant girls (the Shepherd) and smarter than some people I’ve met. I’m sure you’ll have fond memories too.

Latest posts