Good luck out there today everyone. Hope I can check in after the show and see a pic or two of the Puget Sound unicorns.

Already getting windy. I'm on the Edmonds Kingston ferry right now the water is definitely kicking up

20180217_083414.jpg
pretty steady 20+ mph winds. Thought about taking a break until I saw a lady walking her dog down the beach in spandex. It's a little chilly with the wind.

I usually assume the fish is like me and either his Dad or fish friends dared or bet he wouldn't eat it so as long as there are double dog dares and fish money flowing around I figure there is at least one fish that will bite whatever you have on thats how I view things its good to stay positive
Double dog dare,.......The classic!!!!

jasmillo

No luck on my end either. Hooked into something that felt heavy using this clouser but one headshake and he was gone. Had him on for maybe two seconds. It was on a beach better suited for salmon then SRC so maybe? I have never caught an SRC there. Could have also been a rezzie. I am sometimes fooled size wise on the take from those fish since they can be so aggressive.

B83CA0A5-D281-4B4B-8DC6-38B0454FDFFD.jpeg

Even with the wind and legit surf, it was better than a day in the office. Licked my wounds by hitting a protected little cove that produced two small SRC’s for me. I think the only way it may have been better is if I brought my wet suit and a boogie board along!

I’ll be back at it tomorrow....

Latest posts