NFR The irony of watching the Olympics...

Jojo

The half pipe is on my DVR still unwatched. Planning on catching up tonight.

Back to Bode for a bit....too bad that one dude on SNL who used to play Brad Pitt isn’t still on the show. He could do a great Bode Miller parody.

Last edited:
Rachel spends most every weekend fishing, weather permitting. She lives in upstate New York or somewhere like that.

And I just heard that Tara and Johnny are commentating the closing ceremony. I wonder what Johnny will wear?

Jojo

273993FD-98AF-4FE8-8D29-C6608EEEF899.jpeg
And I just heard that Tara and Johnny are commentating the closing ceremony. I wonder what Johnny will wear?
Whatever it is that Johnny wears, @Swimmy will need to approve. Oh that poor poor Kevin Rolland from France. When i saw that played in slow motion i could hardly watch.

But how cool for David Wise. And i loved this photo of his little boy climbing up to his dad after he won the Gold.

Jojo

See if you can watch poor Kevin Rolland without wincing. I can’t believe he was okay! (At least that’s the report I’ve seen.)

Salmo_g

I thought riding a snowboard in the half pipe was as crazy as it could get. I was wrong. Riding skis in the half pipe is crazier still, and watching Rolland and another guy crash on the rim proves it.

Canada/USA women's hockey gold medal game was an instant classic. Outstanding.
It was a good game. I thought the Americans outplayed the Canadians and deserved the win, but to be honest would have preferred a different outcome.:rolleyes: It's a classic rivalry.

We'll get you next time.:)

Latest posts