WTB Steelhead Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTY

7x Puget Sound Steelhead Guide of the Year
I'm catching too many fish these days and I'm tired of getting my sleeves wet tailing all these chromers. Looking for a net that is fish friendly. Let me know what you have.

Phil Fravel

Friendly
Yes a very large collapsible net that could be folded up and put into a pocket. Kind of like a wading staff that you could wear on your belt behind you and only take out when needed. I would like one also

ramset

I've got em jumping outta the drink just looking at me. It's not even fun anymore. Got a pretty nice Fisknat SJ guide net. Walnut/ash handle- clear bag. Long enough for a two handed rod but not too long to wade with. I think it's 40" in length. $95 shipped-$via pp

Last edited:
Golfman, I have a Loki net at home which are great nets. It's brand new, never used and salmon/steelhead sized with special net that has no knots and removes less slime than rubber nets. PM me for more details if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support WFF | Remove the Ads

Support WFF by upgrading your account. Site supporters benefits include no ads and access to some additional features, few now, more in the works. Info