FS/T Echo DH 7130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well loved but still in good condition Dec Hogan Echo rod. 7wt 13'0" grain 480-590

160 local pickup in Issaquah. Add $20 for shipping.

Open to most single hand related trade offers.

Merle

Not New, Just rarely post...
LOL... I think I sold you that rod a few years ago! Hope you enjoyed it, did you ever get any steel with it? I never did but it had good mojo on it when I bought it from another fellow WFF-er.

Good luck with the sale!

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 8 and 9 weights in Diamondback, Fenwick, Elkhorn, and Penn. I have 5 and 6 weights in Diamondback and Sage. Interested in anything? If so, I can send you more specifics on those for which you might have an interest. I also have some very nice rods made by Quarrow who used to make them for LL Bean (sweet casting 5 weights). Mose of these are two or 3 piece rods.

I have 8 and 9 weights in Diamondback, Fenwick, Elkhorn, and Penn. I have 5 and 6 weights in Diamondback and Sage. Interested in anything? If so, I can send you more specifics on those for which you might have an interest. I also have some very nice rods made by Quarrow who used to make them for LL Bean (sweet casting 5 weights). Mose of these are two or 3 piece rods.
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.