Where to go for a good time in the Winter?

Philonius

It appears that Troutlife is a bit young for some of our suggestions . Oh, and I suspect he's looking for fishing suggestions too; either that or he's seriously lost.

You'll get better help if you tell us where you are, mobility, etc.

Edited by Ed.

ok i know your new here but you might want to consider not begging for spots. Clearly, troutlife is something your after but are just new too. Listen carefully, the BEST spots you will find, are the ones YOU find. get out and try some places. search this forums for information. search google. there is sadly tons of information about when and where to fish online. Check local fly shops and there fishing reports.

Very few people are gonna tell you good places to go on here, and those that do, are probably just steering you to a medicore spot where they never go, to help ensure you dont find there favorite spot.

this post might come across kinda dickish, but im trying to give you the type of advice that will teach you the skills to be a successful angler in the future.

regardless, here are some of my favorite places to go for a good time in the winter.

Rocky Ford Creek
Mt. Baker
Florida
Mexico
Puget Sound

Troutlife

ok i know your new here but you might want to consider not begging for spots. Clearly, troutlife is something your after but are just new too. Listen carefully, the BEST spots you will find, are the ones YOU find. get out and try some places. search this forums for information. search google. there is sadly tons of information about when and where to fish online. Check local fly shops and there fishing reports.

Very few people are gonna tell you good places to go on here, and those that do, are probably just steering you to a medicore spot where they never go, to help ensure you dont find there favorite spot.

this post might come across kinda dickish, but im trying to give you the type of advice that will teach you the skills to be a successful angler in the future.

regardless, here are some of my favorite places to go for a good time in the winter.

Rocky Ford Creek
Mt. Baker
Florida
Mexico
Puget Sound
Thank you for a legitimate response. I wasn't looking for anywhere specific just some generic tips. Sorry if I seemed to be looking for your spots and thanks for the advice.

Troutlife

It appears that Troutlife is a bit young for Deja Vu. Oh, and I suspect he's looking for fishing suggestions too; either that or he's seriously lost.

You'll get better help if you tell us where you are, mobility, etc.
I'm just north of Seattle, and can only go as far as I can convince my parents to drive me.

Rob Allen

Go to school everyday and do your homework even if you think it’s lame
Play sports like track & field-that’s coming up soon as well as golf
Fish as much as you can right around where you live
I know this isn't what you want to hear but it's true.. give yourself any opportunity you possibly can for the future.

Use the next 20 years to set up the rest of your life. Figure out what you do well, apply your passion to it and work hard till your 40 save all the money you can. Then you'll be able to enjoy things when you have the resources to do so..