Newbie to Washington/Olympia

Welcome Graham. We can use more salty east coast guys here who won't think twice about taking a fly rod offshore. We might not have the variety of pelagics here in the PNW that you are used to, but when the albacore fishing is good, it's unbelievably good. Nice boat in your avatar!
Thanks. That's "Lucky Penny"
Named after my wife's Mama.

rotato

Welcome!
I live a little bit north of you
I'll swing by and say hi if I see you on the water
Here's to a steep learning curve
Cheers

Bagman

Welcome to the PNW, you'll find this site will be a great place to learn about fishing the area. I'm also new to not just the area but fly fishing so I'm still learning.

Next meeting of Puget Sound Flyfishers is Thursday, March 8th. Social hour starts at about 6:00 P.M., meeting @ 7:00; Tower Bowling Lanes on 6th Avenue in Tacoma. there's an optional dinner for $15 if you're interested. Check out the web site.

pugetsoundflyfishers.org

lots of information on the site.

Jim Mcallister

AKA stillwater guy
welcome to Oly fenceguy .I am jim mc Allister and I am outings chair for south sound fly fishers.Our next meeting will be March 21 at north olympia fire station. Our next outing will be a pot- luck,fly tying casting lessons and entomology get together.We will have two instructors for casting ,and we will have ahand full of tiers demonstrating all types of flies. Materials and vises and instruction will be provided for free. Our entomology will cover our local lakes and rivers.You are welcome to attend

Latest posts