NFR definitely not FF related

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Boones farm Apple "Wine" t-shirt Ha!
I survived my "Boones and Ripple experiences" of late '71 to early '73, and toned things down a bit after that, and raised my standards, preferring to drink beer from green bottles, unless we went nightclubbing. I never got the t-shirt, though.
I'll have to dig around in my box of old photos and see what I can find.

Skip Enge

Staff member
I survived my "Boones and Ripple experiences" of late '71 to early '73, and toned things down a bit after that, and raised my standards, preferring to drink beer from green bottles, unless we went nightclubbing. I never got the t-shirt, though.
I'll have to dig around in my box of old photos and see what I can find.
I had some great tshirts...some folks saved theirs...mine became compost...I do wish I had that early Blue Oyster Cult one though...even if I am 10" bigger in circumference today... ;)

Shad

I just came to the realization that I don't have any pictures of myself younger than about 25. That's pretty sad....

Skip Enge

Staff member
I just came to the realization that I don't have any pictures of myself younger than about 25. That's pretty sad....
That happens...I always had a camera...and not because when and if I made it to old as eff I wouldn't remember much

Latest posts