NFR definitely not FF related

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
That happens...I always had a camera...and not because when and if I made it to old as eff I wouldn't remember much
I used to carry an SLR around with me for a while, until its seals finally started deteriorating and the body started leaking light. Some moisture got inside of my zoom telephoto. That killed my photog momo for a while, and I began using cheap waterproof disposables for my fishing shots.
I picked up a splash-proof digital point-and-shoot for a discount after it's rapidly aging tech started fading into a vanishing point in the rear view mirror, and it still takes OK pics, but I don't carry it with me much, and now I'm down to just taking snapshots with my iphone 5s.

But dang you, Skip,;) you got me digging around in old photo albums and dredging up a lot of old memories....drifting off...and I still haven't found the photo that I was searching for.

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
Ha... funny you ask
Alex ‘71
Eddie ‘73
My neighbor and bestie was Mark Stone original bassist for the band Mammoth then onto VanHalen
We both graduated in ‘72
I was the one of the first groupies
Knew their old man too
He drove the van
The Van Halen van? Wow! Truly a major innovational force, right there, in VH. Early stuff was so good!
Bet that was amazing! I went to HS on the coast with a future rock n' roll hall of famer and a couple other guys who still have a music career, they still are alive, the HOF-er is not..

Last edited:

Gyrfalcon2015

Wild Trout forever
Burying the free throw at the A are you there?
yeah. 2/2 at state after we were blown out for the last game....no pressure, no one cared at that point..I was a rarely used, bench rat, I was just getting ready for track anyway : )

I played for years against Colin Cowherd from Ocosta (Westport/Grayland) class 1982 as well-he of Fox Sports, now. He was a decent shooter.

Last edited:

jamma

Well digging through old slides and it was a hoot...Found this one of me and my little brother on my 21st birthday in 1974...I must have been "tired" just got back from a Uriah Heep concert maybe?

If any of you want to share old pics of yourself...it might be fun...maybe? View attachment 163990
Those eyebrows are killing me and that hair!You kind of look like Leslie West.I only wish there was a picture of you with the pink satin shirt and the white 'soul brother' shoes.Ah,the memories.I recall the Boones Farm and Annie Green Springs too along with the cheap Mexican dirt weed.

Last edited:

jamma

Ha... funny you ask
Alex ‘71
Eddie ‘73
My neighbor and bestie was Mark Stone original bassist for the band Mammoth then onto VanHalen
We both graduated in ‘72
I was one of the first groupies
Knew their old man too
He drove the van
My BF and his friend ran the sound company that did the PA when VH played the roller skating rink at Jantzen Beach in Portland,OR.

Jojo

Dang. I temporarily deactivated my Facebook account and that’s where the good old photos are. I would love to see folks high school photos!

Jojo

Those eyebrows are killing me and that hair!You kind of look like Leslie West.I only wish there was a picture of you with the pink satin shirt and the white 'soul brother' shoes.Ah,the memories.I recall the Boones Farm and Annie Green springs too along with the cheap Mexican dirt weed.
Yes! The eyebrows remind me of Jerry Garcia!

Latest posts