NFR definitely not FF related

Trapper

Author, Writer, Photographer
Trapper-20s.jpg

Me and my Hippy girlfriend.
1976. The last time I didn’t have a full beard. I spent four years in the Navy and four years at CSUS. I was working full time at a photo studio in Sacramento. This was on some river in Northern California.

The funny thing about this photo is I don’t remember taking it. I shot a bunch of 35 mm slides at the time. When I got the roll developed this was on it. It, and some others were like someone else shot them.

We tended to spend a lot of our free time in an altered state.

Skip Enge

Staff member
Those eyebrows are killing me and that hair!You kind of look like Leslie West.I only wish there was a picture of you with the pink satin shirt and the white 'soul brother' shoes.Ah,the memories.I recall the Boones Farm and Annie Green Springs too along with the cheap Mexican dirt weed.
Not quite a mono brow...I mean I take more after my mom...I think she plucked her eyebrows a lot...

Skip Enge

Staff member
View attachment 164059

Me and my Hippy girlfriend.
1976. The last time I didn’t have a full beard. I spent four years in the Navy and four years at CSUS. I was working full time at a photo studio in Sacramento. This was on some river in Northern California.

The funny thing about this photo is I don’t remember taking it. I shot a bunch of 35 mm slides at the time. When I got the roll developed this was on it. It, and some others were like someone else shot them.

We tended to spend a lot of our free time in an altered state.
great pic...takes me back

Skip Enge

Staff member
Crap photo I know,but this is high school freshman Skip.
Look there has to be some reason why your kisser does not show up in the year books for 69 and 70...of course that leaves 71 ...when and if I find it ...I will post that lovable face of yours...you can be sure of that! ;)

jamma

Look there has to be some reason why your kisser does not show up in the year books for 69 and 70...of course that leaves 71 ...when and if I find it ...I will post that lovable face of yours...you can be sure of that! ;)
Come at me,bro!I corrected this,it's actually a class photo from seventh grade.Took me about a hour to figure out how to photograph that dinky photo and then put it on my television and photograph that,so in the words of Carl Spackler"how about a little something for the effort?"Considering the original post,the vanity seems a little misplaced.:D

Last edited:

Jojo

What is that below the Blast on Trojans badge?
BTW,have you had a chance to see Wind River yet?Just curious as to your opinion if so.
@jamma ... It’s supposed to be a voodoo doll of the opposing team in their colors! Hahaha.... And thanks for the reminder about Wind River! I had made a note to myself about your recommendation but forgot about it! I like Jeremy Renner. @Trapper , love your photo!

Latest posts