NFR definitely not FF related

Skip Enge

Staff member
when i went to Reno with the folks and brother ...we said at a little motel...the lady behind the counter said i looked like a young wayne newton...as in the Lucy show episode...that bothered me a bit.

Skip Enge

Staff member
Hey jamma...your code name...I was just listening to Roger Kunkel of TWR...all I gotta say is WOW!
The Toadmortons too...that man can REALLY play!

jamma

jamma's hair is really wet...Nice look dude! Not a single hair out of place! ;) Now you just have to explain!
You know the deal.The school was at the top of the hill and the photographers studio was downtown near the mill.We were sent down during school hours and since I didn't have a car I had to walk down in the pouring rain without a hat.No guts,no glory.

Skip Enge

Staff member
when i went to Reno with the folks and brother ...we said at a little motel...the lady behind the counter said i looked like a young wayne newton...as in the Lucy show episode...that bothered me a bit.

I never hiked my pants up that high...and i didn't sing ...but if I did it woulda been lower...he looks like an androgynous Kd Lang...Oh wait that is sort of redundant.

Skip Enge

Staff member
You know the deal.The school was at the top of the hill and the photographers studio was downtown near the mill.We were sent down during school hours and since I didn't have a car I had to walk down in the pouring rain without a hat.No guts,no glory.
You had to explain...what was the name of that photo studio? I be forgettin'

jamma

You had to explain...what was the name of that photo studio? I be forgettin'
Jeez,I don't remember either.Just recall it was on the street just west of the Liberty Theater just up the street from the hardware store.All I remember was it sucked walking down there.Screw Gene Kelly.

Last edited:

Skip Enge

Staff member
re: jamma, "Screw Gene Kelly."

Simms got their breathable wader fabric prototype from MGM's costume director...Gene Kelly wore it well!

Skip Enge

Staff member
You looked a bit like "Shimp"...the guy that Mo' was always hittin' on the noggin.

Latest posts