The Big Day

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
After 43 years in the Bicycle Industry from Mississippi to Chicago to Ohio and then finally the greater Seattle will all come to a stop on March 5 2018. My wife back in 2003 tried to get me to do it then an become a Mr. Mom to my two kids Nikiel and Kara I still hung around the industry. Now the sign on my front door will say the following!!!
fullsizeoutput_542.jpeg

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
Congrats & enjoy, Lue - weekends are 7 days long, followed by another . . . only without the crowds. Retirement just gets better & better.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Yeah, but now his wife has a honey dew list for him to do. Plus now your off and your fishing buddy's aren't. But you have one thing to look forward to. Places where you fish should be less crowded. When I was able I just fished Monday thru Friday. I left the weekends to the working crowd.

David Loy

Senior Moment
Congratulations. April 28 here. Chief cook, gardener and vacuum rider after, in addition to the tough tasks (fishing, golf, travel and Rio’s near-do-well buddy).

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly
Yeah, but now his wife has a honey dew list for him to do. Plus now your off and your fishing buddy's aren't. But you have one thing to look forward to. Places where you fish should be less crowded. When I was able I just fished Monday thru Friday. I left the weekends to the working crowd.
Yeah OMJ when I told her she start singing Lue's got built that rear deck to our house!!!!!

Buzzy

Congratulations! Everyday is Saturday except some Saturday's aren't as crowded on your fishing water as the workin' folks Saturdays. Enjoy!!

Latest posts