Beach fishing near Shelton

I have never really grasped the, "FF club" thingy.
I am a memeber of a FF Club, and its a good experience. A bunch of people as passionate about Fly Fishing as I am, and a wealth of information to help each member have their best experience. What a huge asset to have access to a certified master casting instructor to help stop me from destroying my flies on the damn rocks on the beach [emoji16] A master Rod builder, experienced fly tyers, gear whores (like me), great 'story' tellers etc..

Same vibe as a men's club at the golf course.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Kfish

It’s been rumored the cutts at Purdy know everyone’s names.
The Port of Purdy is considering putting in parking meters because the place has become so popular.
They view the beach pounding as a untapped source of revenue.
After the meters go in, next comes the beach angler carbon tax.
SF
What if I have already done my part by taking the carbon out of the environment in a form of a fly rod?

Lou

Chester Allen

Fishing addict and scribbler
The thing to do is pick out a good-looking beach near your house. Then fish it hard. Fish it on the incoming tide and on the falling tide. See what the beach looks like at lots of different water levels. The fish will show you when to fish. Remember, all Puget Sound beaches change every few minutes unless it is slack tide. Once you learn one beach, write down what you know and keep fishing it -- while checking out other beaches. Finding and learning beaches is just as fun as catching and releasing sea-run cutts.

1morecast

I am a memeber of a FF Club, and its a good experience. A bunch of people as passionate about Fly Fishing as I am, and a wealth of information to help each member have their best experience. What a huge asset to have access to a certified master casting instructor to help stop me from destroying my flies on the damn rocks on the beach [emoji16] A master Rod builder, experienced fly tyers, gear whores (like me), great 'story' tellers etc..

Not knocking FF clubs, I just like me solitude when I am out and about.
I don't golf, nor have I ever belonged to any club. The only vibes I like come from the water, the air, my dog, watching my cast, or my partner laying out a perfect cast, a fish eating a dry, and of course the tug! Finishing up with a handcrafted beer around the fire with a COUPLE of good friends, tying up some bugs for tomorrows outing, and the occasional cannabis while in the great outdoors.
Peace....

Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor/dbfly

Who in the fuck are you is this the same Rodney Bryan I know?:D

It’s been rumored the cutts at Purdy know everyone’s names.
The Port of Purdy is considering putting in parking meters because the place has become so popular.
They view the beach pounding as a untapped source of revenue.
After the meters go in, next comes the beach angler carbon tax.
SF
Bet you the store loves the business too. That lady sure was friendly ;)

Latest posts