Ages.

Vladimir Steblina

Retired Forester...now fishing instead of working
Yesterday, I found out that I was much older than I thought:

I knew I was getting old when, a few years ago, medical people stopped asking the routine female health question "is there any chance you could be pregnant?" Yesterday, I discovered that I must be approaching "ancient" because the medical assistant asked "Do you live alone, with someone or in a FACILITY?"!!! WTF?! Facility?!!! I asked her how old she thought I was.

She reassured me it was a standard question but it was a new one on me. When I thought about how much my sisters were going to tease me and laugh about it when I told them, I proceeded to laugh so hard for so long that she had to come back later to retake my blood pressure, LOL!
Just curious....did they ask you have many guns in the household??

jamma

I rejoiced when I found out I qualified for the Golden Corral discount but got depressed when I realized there were none west of the Cascades.Broke my heart when the one in Moses Lake went down and was replaced by a hipster beer and burger joint.

Stream

I rejoiced when I found out I qualified for the Golden Corral discount but got depressed when I realized there were none west of the Cascades.Broke my heart when the one in Moses Lake went down and was replaced by a hipster beer and burger joint.
You can rejoice again - there is a Golden Corral in Marysville! It has been there forever and was still open last I knew.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I got carded for beer at a mini mart recently after turning 58 last week.
I thought the gal was joking at first.
Then I thought that's pretty cool, I don't look young at all, gray beard, balding and she still carded me.
She brought me back down to earth quickly when she said they card everyone, lol.
SF
I was about 36 years old and got carded in Wenatchee. It was during Apple Blossom Time. I was older than the my brother in law who I was with at the time.

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
I got carded for beer at a mini mart recently after turning 58 last week.
I thought the gal was joking at first.
Then I thought that's pretty cool, I don't look young at all, gray beard, balding and she still carded me.
She brought me back down to earth quickly when she said they card everyone, lol.
Hey, just roll with it, Bryan . . . "You gotta pick the fruit where you find the tree."

Jojo

Trout Fear Me
No, my having a birthday is just another day in my life. I haven't celebrated my birthday in years.
I don’t ever celebrate mine either, don’t even like cake - but I do like the presents my husband gets for me, cause he finds stuff I didn’t know I needed - like my first iPod back in early 2000’s, when I didn’t even know what it was once I opened it.

Latest posts