Ages.

Skip Enge

Staff member
I rarely get to be the cute one. Here is the two of us on a backpack.

As you might notice, my clothing style rivals swimmy. Nobody else is tucking their long underwear in to their socks with sandals on.
You and Swimmy could be wader models... Oh Shit! now I am enabling that which I am afraid to see but invariably will.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
I still like to fish, it's just that I do things a little differently now. The past few years I could drive to a piece of skinny water, park my truck, get out and fish and still catch a few. No walking long distances to find them. I don't climb over rocks and logs anymore. To old and not agile anymore.

I'd get a float tube and try a few lakes but there isn't any close to me. My knees are shot so fining around on a lake is out. So maybe I should get a pontoon boat with a good set of oars. There's so many possibilities out there that my brain could get over worked. I think I will just stop now and rest my brain.

I rarely get to be the cute one. Here is the two of us on a backpack.

As you might notice, my clothing style rivals swimmy. Nobody else is tucking their long underwear in to their socks with sandals on.
In the early 80's in Australia it was normal to wear football shorts on top of tracksuit pants tucked into long football socks & thongs = flip flops! Then came the mullet haircut!

jamma

In the early 80's in Australia it was normal to wear football shorts on top of tracksuit pants tucked into long football socks & thongs = flip flops! Then came the mullet haircut!
I was watching a doc yesterday called'Mile...Mile and a half' about a group of people hiking the John Muir Trail and one guy was mansplaining how socks with sandals was a no-no in the city but acceptable in the wild.There was also a scene where they were showing a lake and in the foreground there was a pod of rising fish going to town and no-one was fishing.Blasphemy!

Latest posts