Rare winter Western Washington stream resident trout fishing report

It's no wonder so many of you hate each other. Is there a reason y'all find the need to attack people in almost every thread on this board? Why do some of you even come here?

Some of you need to check your AARP accounts to verify you're about 50-60 years too old to act like middle schoolers. Grow the fuck up, kiddos.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
It's no wonder so many of you hate each other. Is there a reason y'all find the need to attack people in almost every thread on this board? Why do some of you even come here?

Some of you need to check your AARP accounts to verify you're about 50-60 years too old to act like middle schoolers. Grow the fuck up, kiddos.
I believe that you started the attacks, and now it appears you are perpetuating them. You may want to take your own advice.

I didn't attack anyone. I really do worry sometimes about how many people use this board for research. I did for years. This post has hundreds of views and comments from just a few folks. Do people not realize who lurkers are and what they use this site for? Go to google and type site:washingtonflyfishing.com [keyword]. This site is a gold mine of information. Veeeery easy to access information. Information that is easily abused!

And I said his fish was fantastic, because it was. I was hoping he'd answer that guy about the lake-run theory.

If anyone thinks that post was an attack then they need to change the tone in their head they use to read.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
I didn't attack anyone. I really do worry sometimes about how many people use this board for research. I did for years. This post has hundreds of views and comments from just a few folks. Do people not realize who lurkers are and what they use this site for? Go to google and type site:washingtonflyfishing.com [keyword]. This site is a gold mine of information. Veeeery easy to access information. Information that is easily abused!

And I said his fish was fantastic, because it was. I was hoping he'd answer that guy about the lake-run theory.

If anyone thinks that post was an attack then they need to change the tone in their head they use to read.
The tone and intent seemed clear to me as it obviously did to others as well. Regardless of the nice fish comment, you were also chastising him for the post. I understand your concern, about sharing info, but you continue to highlight the thread by adding to it. This forum exists because of excellent posts like Matt’s, without them this forum would have melted long ago like so many others. Are you advocating for its death?

Holy shit. We're starting to spiral out of control here. I just changed the whole post to something that couldn't possibly be misinterpreted as chastising.

Everyone take a double dose of chill pills with their coffee this morning, eh? No one wants fish to die or Matt to not post fish reports. Sheesh.

Shad

Nice cutt!

That you found open water with trout in it this time of year in Western WA makes it extra special. I have a couple spots close to home that I'd LOVE to fish about now, but they are closed until June. That shot got me ready for the opener, though!

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Holy shit. We're starting to spiral out of control here. I just changed the whole post to something that couldn't possibly be misinterpreted as chastising.

Everyone take a double dose of chill pills with their coffee this morning, eh? No one wants fish to die or Matt to not post fish reports. Sheesh.
Again, I believe you should possibly take your own advice. You really did go off the rails a bit when you were called out for your tone.

I was referring to the forum, not to fish.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Why do some people get their panties in a bunch over a picture of a fish. He didn't name where he was fishing at. Yet some just can't take what's happening out there. If these pictures bother you, don't look at them. And if fishing bothers you, DON"T FISH. A very simple approach to it all.

I didn't name names, but you all know who I'm talking about.

Latest posts