NFR Maybe We Need a New Forum Category

Skip Enge

Staff member
Been looking for old snake guides for my WTF "montague"wood fly rod That ain't a Montague...and re above...always use a hard tube for your sacred rod...I once got back from fishing with my 11 wt St Croix ( the broomstick) and left it naked and afraid in the back of my little truck. I had to take a giant broken CRT to e-cycle ...The damn thing fell over in transit...El Crusho! not Good! New category name... "Freeforall"

Jojo

Speaking of NFR topics and because i don’t want to start an NFR thread and get in trouble ;) ...... i just got a breaking news alert on my computer at work that says that Michael Bennett and Richard Sherman were traded by the Seahawks. Can anyone confirm?

Jojo

Disclaimer: I am retired but I’ve been called back to work again at my old job for a few months parttime, and posting during lunchtime cause i forgot to bring something to read.

Josh

dead in the water
Speaking of NFR topics and because i don’t want to start an NFR thread and get in trouble ;) ...... i just got a breaking news alert on my computer at work that says that Michael Bennett and Richard Sherman were traded by the Seahawks. Can anyone confirm?
Bennett traded to eagles seems a done deal. Rumor is that Sherman doesn't expect to be back, has been saying goodbye to team mates over the past 24hrs, and has a meeting with Schneider/Carroll today. But no explanation if that's because of a trade or being released.

Jojo

9EB43BC4-2DFF-4FE1-B3C5-292229F8C6FB.jpeg
Bennett traded to eagles seems a done deal. Rumor is that Sherman doesn't expect to be back, has been saying goodbye to team mates over the past 24hrs, and has a meeting with Schneider/Carroll today. But no explanation if that's because of a trade or being released.
If this is to be believed, Richard Sherman’s mom is posting about his departure. DAMN....Richard Sherman is the reason i started following the Seahawks in the first place. I was hoping he might retire as a Seahawk and then run for political office in our state so i could help!

Latest posts